Saturday, February 2, 2013

Head Over Heels for Electromancer

Miista's Spring/Summer 2013 collection ELECTROMANCER  seriously caught my eye and I've just been fathoming over so many of their shoes lately.  At first, it started of with their galaxy and gem print bootie the Val Tez then moved on to the Zoe and now I'm wanting their Ursla and Tara.
It breaks my heart to know that I'll be only be able to afford one or two of them...Now I have to go make a decision once they're fully released.   So far only the Val Tez and the Zoes are available.  Miista, please release the other shoes!!!  I don't think I've ever been this excited about a shoe release before XD

The Taras in Neptune
In love with the dainty ankle strap and the vivid galaxy print.  Would love to add few more pumps into my collection, as I'm seriously lacking in that department

Left: Tori   Right: Ursula
 Patiently eyeing the Ursula as it's not released yet, but once it comes out it'll probably the first thing from the collection I'll buy.  Flatforms have been really trending lately, and I haven't invested in one yet.  I think this is going to be it.
The Kia in Ombre Pink
 Not much of an ombre fan - I think it's overused to an extent where people have abused the trend - but this surprisingly adds charm and class to the shoe. Well done Miista, I approve :)
The Sue in Neptune
 Ohhohoho~ I'm a sucker for galaxy print. Need I say more
The Val Tez in Topaz/Mauve
One of the designs that's already out!  I'm extremely tempted to just splurge on one right now, but looking into my shoe collection, I'm realizing that I've been over indulging myself with booties. Must resist!  Nonetheless, it looks like it could be an amazing summer shoe.  Ohhh~ the possibilities of outfits that could be strewn together with this shoe
The Zoe in Iridescent Silver
Zoe in Florescent Yellow
Did I mention that I'm a sucker for oxfords as well?  This shoe is already available and has been featured by the lovely Ivania from Love-Aesthetics.  My only wish about this design is that it came with a slightly higher heel.  Maybe a 1.5"-2" kitty heel? I'm pretty short so the extra height would be really helpful streamlining the body.  Of course, I would want it in the obnoxious florescent yellow and add it into my summer shoe collection :D

Pictures were from Miista and Solestruck

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete