Friday, February 8, 2013

Raising HELL & Kicking ASS

Unif Hellraisers in Leopard Print Pony Hair (Limited Edition)
I went and got another shoe ^^;
I guess I'm kinda late in getting this, but it was on a incredible sale and I seriously couldn't resist.
I got these from Karmaloop(click here)
If' you are either size 5 or 6, I recommend you guys get them while they're on a pretty big sale.

These are such sick badass pair of shoes! There's already a ton of reviews and unboxing videos out there, so I don't think I'll be doing one myself. But I will leave a small post on all the important aspects of this shoe :)

Sizing: I'm usually 6.5, but Unif for some odd reason didn't have 1/2 sizing so I decided to get a size down.  The size I got is a little to tight for me on one of my feet because that feet fits better with size 7 than 6 but the other feet is doing fine and pretty much fits perfectly.  I'm hoping that the tightness will go away as the leather starts to give. Unif, please manufacture 1/2 sizes!

Material: Pony hair with leopard prints on the outer lining. One of the downside of getting pony hair might be that they can get frazzled and messed up easily, especially since there's all these prints of leopard spots on it.  
Nonetheless, the prints are made in high quality design and doesn't give off a cheap kind of feel. 
Inner lining is the usual lamb leather I believe. The leather is pretty thick and durable.

Spikes: I'm not feeling any loose spikes, so it's pretty buckled down in there :) They are kind of sharp, but not as sharp as my spiked litas.  However, they will do some damage is you were to put some force into it.
 Note: Unif doesn't give out any complementary spikes in case the spikes do fall out.  I think you'd have to contact them to get extra spikes.

Cushioning:  You guys know I love my cushioning in my shoes, and I consider it as important as the design. They have to be comfortable for me to rave about it.  Given that, I think that the hellraisers have a pretty darn good cushioning in them and pretty comfortable minus the little tightness. There's a good couple of millimeters of soft cushion in the heels that's noticeable :)

On the last note, WILL THEY STYLE?
Yes, they're pretty easy to style, and works with more of the casual type of wear. With the spring coming up, these will definitely get it's share of wear with a pair of shorts and tee's.  I bought these with an intention to slip them on for school on those days where I DGAF. Honestly,  I've been getting sick of wearing my vans and converse on my DGAF days. These will just add a little more edge and funk to my day :D


2 comments: