Sunday, February 24, 2013

Minimal Aspriration

The Front Slit Skirt by 10th Tribe
Officially in extreme money saving mode so I can buy this skirt by 10th tribe.  It's made from 100% bamboo, so it seems like it'll be a perfect lightweight spring/summer addition to my closet. I can already envision myself wearing it in multiple outfits!  I just hope that by then, it'll either still be in stock or go on sale.

It is on the pricier end of spectrum for a maxi skirt ($85), but it's hard to find good light maxi skirt that's not made out of polyester or spandex these days.  Plus, it's made right here in U.S.A. Gotta support domestic production! 
Kind of been eyeing this muscle tank as well, but I think that'll be too much for my wallet to take >.<
Black Asymmetrical Dress
Way out of my price range, but thought I add this in here just cuz it looks so damn good

I haven't heard of this brand until recently, but they have some pretty sick style.  Go check them out!
Pictures from: 10th Tribe

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete