Saturday, February 23, 2013

Serene Waters

Left: Sky Blue  Right: Khaki
The 2 new nail polish added to my collection :)  After hearing so many good reviews about FXXI's polishes for years, I decided to give it a try.  Bought these color in preparation of the upcoming spring!
My verdict: it's totally worth the money! They color beautifully and last surprising well on the nails :)
Inspired by Monet's La maison du pĂȘcheur Ă  Varengeville (The Fisherman's house at Varengeville), 1882
I know I'm not much of an artist, but I was under an overwhelming amount of stress the other day.  To calm myself down, I browsed artworks in the interwebs - since there aren't any decent art museums around here =__= 
Then I just got inspired to whipped out my nail polishes and just started :P
It's very blahhh~ but so much time and effort went into this, that I felt it deserved a post.
By the time I was done, my room wreaked of nail polish.  The smell even protruded out into my hallway, where my housemate even commented on it :X  Definitely~ not good for my health, lol.

What do you do to calm your nerves when stressed?

2 comments:

  1. Waw this actually looks really nice! It's almost like a real Monet, you're quite the impressionist it seems! Love,

    Verena xx

    ReplyDelete