Monday, January 19, 2015

After 1 Year Hiatus

Hello lovely readers~
I've been gone again for awhile, but during that time I've gone on to accomplish some of my personal goals of graduating with a degree.  I now can call myself a degreed nutritionist :D
After doing so, the confidence I have in myself noticeably increased where I no longer have as much anxiety about sharing personal works and projects with people around me as I used to. It's an odd phenomenon that I'm finding hard to accept .__.
I also made few videos over on my YouTube channel recently!



 That was one of the greatest start to this year. I was feeling so so so sooooo productive in the mean time, and now I'm looking to get a job. I've applied few places but we'll see what happens :)



One of the recent videos I made was a New Years Resolution, but it mainly focused on my YouTube habits.  So I decided I should make one of my blogging habits on here :)

1. I plan on posting on here at least 1X a week.
2. Hopefully go on to have a set kind of schedule
3. I hope I could go on to share more personal part of myself on here.
4. No more hiatuses!!!
5. Gain Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment